Our herbal Bath Oil with essential oils is like liquid gold, with the natural yellow color from the calendula extract, combined with soy and avocado, to deeply nourish your skin. These oils and extract, including lavender, frankincense and petitgrain essential oil, will leave your skin silky smooth, velvety soft and feeling relaxed.
on this page
If you feel like having the most luxurious bath in the world, that leaves your skin velvety soft and silky smooth, while at the same time treating your entire skin to natural herbal goodness, then this Herbal Bath Oil is for you.
The bath oil disperses in the water, so you will not be bathing in-between oil slicks, but will only luxuriate in a soft and soothing bath.
Normal bath oils can easily cause vaginal infection, but our bath oil is formulated in such a way as not to cause this problem.
Although we believe that bathing must be an enjoyable time, we also acknowledge the toll that modern society has on your skin - with its excessive chemicals, pollution, dehydrated air and other environmental factors - and for this reason include some herbal extracts to
soothe, nourish and pamper your skin.
The avocado oil will help to hydrate even the most dry skin, and penetrates deeply, while the soy helps to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin. On top of this we added frankincense to boost your skin health, and calendula to nourish and sort out minor skin problems. The lavender helps you to de-stress and has a positive effect on the vitality of your skin, while the frankincense helps to rejuvenate and tone the skin and the petitgrain helping to soothe the mind while at the same time decongesting the skin.
Our Bath Oil with essential oils has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: avocado, calendula, frankincense, lavender, soy and petitgrain.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Bath Oil with Lavender and Calendula, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It is used due to its ability to restore the skin's moisture balance, by moisturizing the horny layer and preventing dehydration, thereby providing the skin with flexibility and softness.
- It contains a high proportion of phytosterols, which improve collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts in the skin. They are specifically used for dry and aged skin for their revitalizing, emollient, anti-oxidizing and anti-inflammatory action.
- It is deeply penetrating with superior moisturizing and nourishing properties and contains vitamin A, D, E, lecithin as well as the “youth mineral” – potassium.
- For dry, flaky, dehydrated and damaged skin it is a good way to regain suppleness and softness, and it was also found that it helps to increase the amount of collagen in the skin.
- It is a botanical compound often used as it has excellent properties for skin care and helps with cell rejuvenation, wound healing, reducing inflammation and
soothes and softens the skin.
- Calendula is particularly helpful in cracked and damaged skin and has a humectant action on the skin, which helps with dry and dehydrated skin, while the cell rejuvenating properties are most useful in older as well as damaged skin.
- Furthermore, it has a slightly antiseptic and bactericidal effect and also helps with re-mineralization, with the oligoelements contained in the compound.
- Frankincense helps with general skin tone and conditioning, while reducing oily skin, rejuvenating more mature skin and at the same time helping wounds, ulcers and sores heal better.
- It also helps to improve circulation. The astringent properties have a decongestant effect on the skin.
- It is mainly used for its antiseptic and anti-dandruff properties, but also has antibacterial, spasmolytic (relieving spasms) and local pain killing actions.
- It contains ursolic acid, which is not only antibacterial, but is also active against lipid oxidation. It inhibits elastase – which results in tissue degeneration as well as inflammatory processes, as well as tissue degradation, such as psoriasis and eczemas.
- The rosmarinic acid and polyphenolic derivatives have good antioxidant properties, which are helpful in countering aging.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues, due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated, to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil makes it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care, and the protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- It will help to calm anger and reduce panic, while having a relaxing effect on the nervous system.
- Also helpful to calm a racing heart and relax muscles.
- On the skin, petitgrain has a toning effect and helps to clear skin blemishes, while also having antidepressant, antispasmodic, deodorant and sedative properties.
While drawing your bath water, pour a small amount of Ageless Herbal Bath Oil into the bath, under the running water.
- During the winter my skin gets very dry, and I have found that your bath oil is a great help, and I also use it whenever I want to lie back and enjoy a nice long soaking bath - my skin feels great afterwards.
- When I first used your bath oil, I found the petals at the bottom of the bottle a bit strange - but strange or not - I am very happy with the results and enjoy your product.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Lavender oil
- This is the most popular essential oil and with good reason. Lavender oil is a superb product to use on burns, insect bites, sunburn, wounds and other skin complaints and irritations. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used neat (not diluted) on the skin, and is great to help with regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells. Emotionally it has a calming and soothing effect and is an exceptionally pleasant smelling oil.
- Tea tree oil
- Once used, you will always have a bottle of tea tree essential oil handy. It deals effectively with bacteria, fungi and viruses. Our oil surpasses the “Australian Standard” by having less than 15% 1,8 cineole and more than 30% of Terpinen-4-ol. This powerful essential oil is effective in various ways to fight infections and skin problems.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.