on this page
All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only, and not must not be used as medical advise, nor be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
If you have any health condition or problem, please contact your medical practitioner. None of the statements regarding products, ingredients or health information has been evaluated by the USA FDA.
We value the privacy of our visitors, and although we do track visits to our website, we merely track to ascertain where our visitors come from, or were referred from, and this information is never used for any other purpose other than for our own statistical purposes.
Any mail sent to us, is private, and your address will never be used, or sold to any mailing list. When you visit us or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive communications from us electronically when sending any query to us.
We will communicate with you by e-mail and you hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
When ordering, a note is made of the IP address from which the order was placed, and this is done for the security of the credit card holder.
Should we find that anybody tries to use a credit card fraudulently, a case of fraud may be opened and handed over to Interpol, to prosecute the matter in any country of the world in which they have representation, and where the attempted fraudulent action took place.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd, or its content suppliers, or the property of writers in which the copyright is vested and protected by South African as well as International copyright laws.
The layout, intellectual properties and all content on this site is the exclusive property of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd and protected by South African and International copyright laws.
All software used on this site is the property of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd or its software suppliers and protected by International copyright laws.
Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd grants you a partial license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion thereof, except with express written consent of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd or its holding company.
Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd forbids that any portion of this site may to be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd or its holding company.
You are also prohibited and forbidden to frame and/or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form).
The use of the meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd' names or trademarks are prohibited without the express written consent of Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd or its holding company.
Any unauthorized use, or attempted unauthorized use terminates the permission or partial license granted by Sallamander Concepts (Pty) Ltd.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray this site, its holding company, affiliates, or products and/or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
You may also not use any logos, or images belonging to this site or its holding company or any other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
All items purchased from this site are made pursuant to a shipment contract and/or contract made between this site and its shipping company and this means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
By visiting this site, you agree that the laws of Gauteng Province, South Africa, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and this site, its holding company or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this site or to products you purchase through it shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, except that, to the extent where you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate this site's intellectual property rights, this site or its holding company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any local or High Court in Gauteng, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the South African Arbitration Association.
The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If you choose to visit this site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the province of Gauteng, South Africa.
If you have any concern about the way we treat your privacy, please mail us a complete description of your query to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it.
Since our business changes constantly, this Notice and the Conditions of Use also change, so you are requested to look at this page at intervals should you wish to keep up to date with any changes.
Should you find the above acceptable, click here to continue to our home page, or if you do not accept the above, click here to be taken to www.yahoo.com.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.