Our herbal Moisturizing Day Cream is more than just a moisturizer – it provides abundant hydration and moisture, yet is formulated to actively work at keeping your skin looking youthful and to keep the signs of aging at bay.
This Herbal Moisturizing Day Cream does not simply moisturize your skin, but deeply penetrates and improves the hydration of the skin and counter-acts negative influences, such as being in an air-conditioned room the entire day.
Apart from supplying abundant moisture to your skin to keep it plump, supple and elastic, the herbal active ingredients will pro-actively work to maximize the health of your skin, and to fight aging the natural way by increasing circulation and stimulating the collagen, to keep a firm and youthful looking skin, while ensuring that the elastin in your skin is healthy and protected to promote a more elastic and supple skin.
The herbal actives will also help repair damage already caused from neglect, excessive exposure to the sun and the negative effects of previous bad skin care. The herbals are also so selected that they will help with minor skin problems and promote a healthy skin tone, color and texture.
Few other moisturizing creams have so many active herbal and botanical extracts, and are as effective in getting, and keeping your skin in good health and delay aging for as long as possible.
Our Moisturizing Day Creamhas an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: aloe, centella, camomile, hemp seed oil, hibiscus, rose, rosehip, soy and white lily.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Moisturizing Day Cream, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin, having excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing as well as in healing ulcers.
- Furthermore it has great scavenging properties, neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp, it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- hemp seed oil
- It is non-greasy and has fine soothing and moisturizing properties. It is excellent when used to fight aging and also has superb moisture balancing properties.
- High amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) are found in hemp seed oil, which are excellent as an anti-inflammatory ingredient, helping to heal skin lesions and balance dry or oily skin conditions.
- It contains a host of beneficial compounds, but in essence it acts on the horny layer of the skin, to reduce the cohesion between the corneocytes, which positively affects the thickness of the skin and also increases skin moisture.
- This results in an improvement of skin flexibility and a higher moisture level.
- Hibiscus also contains anthocyanocides, which have astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (free radical scavenging activity) properties. It also inhibits the enzyme that causes elastase and hyaluronidase, while at the same time enhancing the retention of the skin’s hydric content.
- It contains anthocyanocides, which have remarkable anti-elastase properties (prevents the elastin in the skin degrading) and also strengthens capillary blood vessels.
- The sugars contained have an important skin hydration action and help to tone the skin.
- It furthermore has astringent properties which helps to reduce puffiness, edema and has a slight tightening effect.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA), and when they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Because of this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time, repairing skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly rosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- They may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin thanks to their revitalizing and emollient properties.
- white lily
Cleanse the skin with Ageless Herbal Face Wash and pat the skin dry.
Apply the cream by placing a small amount on the tips of your fingers, rubbing your fingertips together and then gently smoothing it onto the skin with upward and outward strokes to your face and neck.
- I just wanted to let you know that the products arrived yesterday, and the soap is AMAZING, but I have one question about the Day Cream. It seems to moisturize my skin so nicely - do I still need to get the night cream as well?
- Never thought that a cream could really work the way this one does -- I am not really into creams and lotions, but this is an easy and affordable way for me to look great. The sallow look of my skin looks better, and my skin really looks healthier and younger. I will definitely keep on using your products - they work and I can afford them, but would have liked to have bought them on the high street, but your delivery system works very well.
Ordering herbal Moisturizing Day Cream
- Easily absorbed by the skin and can be used without make-up or under make-up.
- Has no oily, greasy or tacky residue after application.
- Moisturizes the skin and penetrates into the skin to improve hydration and
helps to create a fine soft healthy looking complexion.
- Helps to prevent wrinkles and lines.
- Improves the texture and tone of the skin.
- All natural ingredients to help improve the health of the skin.
- Economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.
TO BUY FROM US:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and Amex.
- To select a product click the "ADD TO CART" button which will then add the item to your virtual shopping cart.
- You can then add more products, and when you are ready to finalize your order you can press any "GO TO CHECKOUT" button found on the website.
- This will take you to the shopping cart. When you are asked any private details you will automatically be on a 128-bit encrypted secure server.
- Should you need to have an item shipped to an address different to your billing address – please enter “Please deliver to…” in the "Special instructions/comments" box you will find on the shopping cart.
- Please note – if you are using your Visa, MasterCard, Amex of Diners Club credit card the billing detail will be "SALLAMANDER CONCEPTS. You can read more on internet shopping security, delivery times or go to the fax order page.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Lavender oil
- This is the most popular essential oil and with good reason. Lavender oil is a superb product to use on burns, insect bites, sunburn, wounds and other skin complaints and irritations. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used neat (not diluted) on the skin, and is great to help with regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells. Emotionally it has a calming and soothing effect and is an exceptionally pleasant smelling oil.
- Tea tree oil
- Once used, you will always have a bottle of tea tree essential oil handy. It deals effectively with bacteria, fungi and viruses. Our oil surpasses the “Australian Standard” by having less than 15% 1,8 cineole and more than 30% of Terpinen-4-ol. This powerful essential oil is effective in various ways to fight infections and skin problems.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.