Our society normally obsesses about two things. Women greatly prize the size and development of their breasts, and their male counterparts (heterosexual and homosexual) have great interest in the size of their penis, as it is sometimes seen as a symbol of power, stamina, masculinity, and social status.
There are two sizes of the penis that are important – these being the length of the penis and the girth (width or circumference) [how thick your penis is].
The penis develops from birth to age five – but this is very limited growth, and then it develops fully in the five years after the beginning of puberty. At puberty the average length is 6 cm / 2.4 inches.
Although clinical studies do not show or substantiate any difference in penis size in various ethnic groups, there is a general belief that men with African origins have larger penises while Asian men have smaller penises.
Measuring of the penis is a bit problematic, as the size of the penis will depend on various factors – such as state of sexual arousal, time of day, ambient temperature, frequency of sexual activity etc.
Compared to other primates, such as the gorilla, the human male penis is large when compared in relationship to the rest of the body. Flaccid penis size (when the penis is not aroused and erect) does not really have a correlation to the size of the erect penis
Most men have very little interest in the size of their flaccid penis – that is when it is totally relaxed and not sexually aroused, as “male verity” is normally linked to the size of an aroused penis with an erection.
The sexually aroused penis (erection) is measured by standing upright and pushing the penis down – so that it is parallel to the floor and it is then measured on the top of the penis - from the base of the penis to the tip.
In clinical trials the average aroused length is normally less, as men are inhibited and shy when medical staff take the measurement – as baseline self-measurements are higher than clinical measurements.
More important is the measurement of girth of the penis [the thickness of the penis] (see below) and this measurement is also taken on an erect penis, but is measured at three spots on the penis.
A measurement must be taken at the base of the penis, in the middle of the penis as well as just before the head of the penis (just before the glans – the shiny head part of the penis).
The “normal” male erect penis is between 12.9 to 15 cm – and for our empirical measuring clients that would translate to 5.1 to 5.9 inches.
If the erect male penis is less than 7 cm (2 inches) it is a called a “micropenis” and the occurrence is about 0.5% in male population and needs medical attention and intervention. Medical help can include injections of growth hormone and testosterone and/or surgical intervention.
A lot of men underestimate their own penis size, as they cannot view it at the right angle, and looking at other men’s penises at a urinal is not going to help, as they are all then (normally) flaccid.
The girth measurement – how thick your penis is – is measured in three places and the measurements then added together. The average girth of the penis is 12.63 cm (4.97 inches).
BUT remember – that girth measurement is made up by adding all three measuring spots together.
Although folklore dictates that men with large hands, feet or noses have large penises, there are conflicting results in studies, but since it is harmless folklore, we do not really see why the medical fraternity would spend large amounts of money to determine the correlation between these body parts and penis size.
Although there are cultural and religious aspects that will determine if a society circumcise men, it is interesting to note that circumcision does promote better genital health in men, as less attention is necessary for hygiene under the foreskin.
During ancient Greece and the Renaissance, an uncircumcised, small penis was desirable and a large circumcised penis was the thing comedy was made of, while the Romans and medieval Arabic people preferred larger penises.
Although most men are obsessed by the length of their penis, it is actually the girth (width) of the penis that woman look for during sex, as female sexual stimulation is linked more to the width of the penis and not the length of the penis.
Although the female vagina adapts to the size of her sexual partner, one study clearly showed that women find the width of the penis of more importance than penile length.
Gay men that engage in anal intercourse would normally prefer longer penises, as greater stimulation of the prostate occurs, but the girth of the penis will also play an important role.
Females have no problem discussing their bust cup size – but maybe that is because they use it every day to ensure comfortable bra fit, but I have never heard sober men discussing their erect penis length.
Yes – inebriated men like to brag about their sexual prowess, but it is never a discussion topic by sober men at the water cooler. The fact may be that men really have a fear that they will have smaller than average penises, and although there is no clinical basis in this, men might feel inferior if they have a small penis – but this could stem from puberty where boys are very proud to show off their sexual development – and especially their penis size.
It often happens that boys that only develop later – as it takes the penis 5 years after the onset of puberty to fully grow – to have a feeling of inadequacy.
One study did however clearly show that men always underestimate their penis size and men that had the impression that their penis was smaller than average, actually has average penis length.
One study shows the average flaccid penis length to be 8.9 cm / 3.5 inches but this length has no correlation to the size of the erect penis as a short flaccid penis can grow much larger (referred to as “growers”), while large flaccid penises do not grow much larger at all (referred to as “showers”).
The penis and scrotum can contract in temperatures or due to nervousness and stress.
Some cyclists using the incorrect cycle saddle and straining during training or contest have continuous shrinkage due to the prolonged pressure on the perineum and this can cause "gym balls" or "saddle balls" and continuous pressure could result in ED (erectile dysfunction).
Although a penile implant will increase the penis width, few men will opt for this operation unless they have a micropenis, as there are risks and unpleasant side effects.
Although we manufacture two male sexual stimulants, it must be seen in context. Both of these capsules are very effective but are formulated using two methodologies.
The Ageless Vuka Nkuzi
relies on a variety of six herbal extracts and zinc.
Our supplements have proven over a decade not only to be safe but very effective, and will ensure the best possible sexual arousal state and hardest erection.
This is achieved as the supplements will assist with proper and vital sexual arousal through various pathways, plus ensures that microcirculation and blood flow to the penis is optimal.
This will result in your optimal erection. NO supplement, gadget, penis exercise, pump, cream, lotion or ANY other device can add inches to your penis length – it is physiologically impossible – it’s like walking on water – impossible for mere mortals. Some of these gadgets and things offered via spam mail and clogging shelves at sex shops can actually have the opposite effect and could harm and hurt your penis.
If you take the “magical” blue pill Viagra – or one of its cousins – you must be aware that they do not have a 100% success rate for erectile dysfunction correction.
These drugs can also have various side effects including facial flushing, headache, stomach upset, bluish or blurred vision, loss of vision, loss of hearing etc.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.