Our herbal Face bar is a pure mild soap and is made from almond, palm and soy oil, combined with aloe, centella, marshmallow, oats and olive leaf extract, to not only clean the skin, but to actively work at improving the health, tone and vitality of the skin.
on this page
Our pure and natural face bar contains no animal fats or products, nor any colorant, and makes a superb alternative to our
Herbal Face Wash. It can be used on any type of skin, and has great benefits for people suffering from skin problems, such as acne and pimples.
The herbal extracts all work in synergy to maximize the effect, and thereby create a way in which to not only clean your face, but to treat the skin at the same time.
It does not contain any harsh chemicals and is a pure natural hand-made soap that will not dry your skin nor leave it feeling tight and uncomfortable.
For the sake of your skin's health, we make sure that the pH of the soap is correct and will not have any negative effect on your skin.
Our Face bar has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: almond, aloe, centella, marshmallow, geranium, oats kernel, olive leaf extract, palm oil and soy.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Face bar, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- Sweet almond oil is a noble oil with highly emollient properties and the unsaturated fatty acids contained enhance the regulation of the lipid phase of the cutaneous mantle.
- It is extremely well tolerated and is thus used in cosmetics for its moisturizing, lubricating, sebum-restorative and re-epithelizing properties.
- The un-saponifiable part of the product, comprising mainly squalene, tocopherols and phytosterols (principally campesterol, stigmasterol and sitosterol types), provide the skin with highly nutritive substances.
- The topical application of sweet almond oil acts on the connective tissue of the skin and improves the tone and elasticity.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation,that has suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds and is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be contributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has very beneficial effects on skin problems and diseases and helps in healing wounds, burns and irritation.
- Marshmallow not only has good anti-inflammatory properties, but also seems to boost the immunity at cellular level.
- It also has an inhibitory effect in hyaluronidase, which is an enzymatic action in which the hyaluronic acid and other muco-polysaccharides in the connective tissue are degraded.
- An inhibition and reduction in hyaluronidase leads to better moisture levels in the skin, as well as boosting the dermal structure and improving wound healing processes, while at the same time reducing skin aging and diminishing inflammation.
- It is often used for skin complaints as well as the treatment of minor wounds.
- Geranium is used in skincare products, as it balances the production of sebum in the skin – and it is therefore good for any type of skin.
- It also has toning properties and helps to revitalize a sluggish or congested complexion.
- oats kernel
- The main constituents of oats extract are saponins (avenacosides A and B, avenacin) and polyphenols. Oat meal is of great benefit to the skin and has been successfully used for increasing the general health of the skin.
- It is also used in the treatment of skin problems and disorders such as acne, pimples, blemishes, eczema, dermatitis, shingles and herpes.
- Furthermore, it has great anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, and has been used extensively in cosmetic preparations for many years.
- olive leaf extract
- It has cicatrizing properties and therefore is useful in wound healing. It is also of use when the skin has been burnt or damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The presence of flavonoids and oleanolic acid stimulate the components of the connective tissue and regularize the metabolism in the skin – thereby increasing the vitality and health of the skin.
- On the other hand, it is the secoiridoid derivatives (oleuropeoside) in olive leaves that are responsible for the vaso-dilating and relaxant properties that the extract has on the skin and the muscles. Its rubefacient (warming and increased blood flow) properties make it a good ingredient for sport and muscle preparations as well.
- palm oil
- It is a pure natural ingredient containing both vitamins A and E. In soap making, it helps to create a natural bar of soap that does not go mushy at first use.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use. Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- It may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin, thanks to the revitalizing and emollient properties of phytosterols.
Take soap and lather in the hands. Apply the lather to the face and neck and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Repeat if removing make-up and pat dry.
Apply Ageless Herbal Day or Night Cream.
- I just wanted to let you know that the products arrived yesterday, and the soap is AMAZING, but I have one question about the Day Cream. It seems to moisturize my skin so nicely - do I still need to get the night cream as well?
- This soap is great - I like to use it and it cleanses my skin without drying it.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.