Our herbal Body Lotion is not only deeply penetrating, but leaves no oily or greasy residue, and the herbal extracts in the
nourishing lotion will not only hydrate and moisturize, but will also attend to any minor skin problems and rejuvenate the skin. The body lotion is formulated with natural ingredients to not only moisturize the skin, but to boost skin health as well.
We all know the economy sized hand and body lotions normally sold at the local supermarket. This product cannot be measured against this type of hand and body lotion, as it is in a class of its own.
Not only does it moisturize and hydrate the skin, it
deeply penetrates the skin with its herbal and botanical extracts, helping to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin, while at the same time sorting out minor skin problems.
The application of this rich lotion will help to increase circulation and sort out dry and flaky skin - even on the most dry and dehydrated skin.
With the increase of softness and smoothness, the skin will also be far more supple and elastic, and the signs of aging will also be diminished.
The white lily extract contained in the formula will further ensure that all minor skin complaints and problems are sorted out while helping to repair neglect.
Our herbal lotion should be seen as a therapeutic treatment lotion, and not merely as a moisturizing cream - as the formulation is radically different from any other body lotion that you would have come across in your life.
Our hand and body lotion has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: grape seed, aloe, centella, green tea, soy and white lily.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Hand and Body Lotion, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, or skin that has suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the inclusion of the complete extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- grape seed
- It is a fine textured and almost odorless oil, light in texture and easily absorbed by the skin, having great emollient properties.
- It contains palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, alpha linolenic, icosanoic, icosenoic and docosanoic fatty acids and has mildly astringent qualities.
- Grape seed helps to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for skin complaints.
- It contains proanthocyanidins, which are potent antioxidants, diminishing the sun's damaging effects, lessening free-radical damage and hastening wound healing.
- Apart from the moisturizing properties, it also helps to regenerate and restructure the skin.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- green tea
- It has three major benefits Firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, thereby reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in more firm and elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties. The tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties, whereas the polyphenolic compounds act as an astringent, but also protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Cell regeneration is caused, as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair, as well as the tensile strength.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues, due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated, to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil makes it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- It may therefore be used in the specific treatment of aged skin, due to the revitalizing and emollient properties.
- white lily
- It has been traditionally used to treat abscesses, boils, skin ulcers, wounds and burnt skin.
- Recent studies have also shown that the saponins in white lily can inhibit certain skin cancer activation.
- It is used to treat cuperosis (couperose/cuperose), where the skin is covered with small-dilated blood vessels.
- Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory, protective, hydrating, moisturizing and emollient properties, which in turn help with skin elasticity.
Apply Ageless Herbal Body Lotion liberally to the hands and body; paying special attention to dry and flaky skin.
- Thanks for your very wonderful lotion - all other body lotions I have tried have never given me the results I wanted. It is the first time since I can remember, that my skin actually feels soft and smooth. Don't know how you do it when other products cannot seem to produce the same effect, but thank you.
Ordering herbal body treatment lotion
Click Here to BUY:
- It not only moisturizes and hydrates the skin, but also softens and soothes the skin.
- Easily absorbed and leaves no oily or sticky residue.
- Economical to use - only a small amount is needed.
- The ingredients are so formulated to soften and nourish the skin and at the same time to help rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Increase circulation and helps sort out minor skin problems.
- More than just a normal hand and body lotion - this is a treatment for your skin.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own and granted it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.