Our herbal Eye Gel is one of the few products that have proven effective in reducing black rings, bags under the eyes and general eye puffiness. Your eyes are the focal point in your face, and black rings, bags and puffy eyes are not only unattractive, they are very aging as well. This unique formula of herbal and botanic extracts covers a wide spectrum of problems and achieves its goal naturally.
Our Herbal Eye Gel started its formulating life, based on clinical studies done at the ophthalmologic clinic at the hospital of La Croix Rousse in Lyon, where a study was done on baggy eyes.
This study only used four herbs in a gel formulation – included in our product – and was tested on people aged between 25 – 75 years of age, and applied twice a day. Biopsies were taken before and after each treatment.
The study showed a significant improvement in the production of elastin and collagen, and excellent results were achieved in reducing baggy eyes.
We then took this pioneering formula, and added new herbal extracts, recently developed, to work in synergy with one another, and at the same time improving the results achieved.
With this, we formulated an excellent product to help reduce baggy eyes, rings under the eyes and puffy eyes.
The boost that the collagen and elastin receives from this formula also helps to dramatically improve wrinkles, lines and crows’s feet and also helps prevent the formation of new ones.
The addition of the germinated seed extract also makes an immediate difference to the skin by having a gentle lifting-action – thereby creating far younger looking eyes.
It is a non-tacky, non-oily and non-greasy formula and can be worn under or without make-up, and is equally effective in male and female use.
Our herbal Eye Gel has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: butcher's broom, centella, camomile, cornflower, green tea, horsetail, lady's mantle, ivy, organic vegetable protein from germinated wheat seeds and rosehip.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Eye Gel, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- butcher's broom
- It has excellent anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects due to the a-adrenergic stimulation of the blood capillaries, and application of it stimulates the cutaneous circulation, which makes it suitable for any application where water retention and a slow lymph flow is present, and can be used on ultra-sensitive skin.
- The powerful venous vaso-constricting properties are further enhanced by the liberation of noradrenalin in the adrenergetic terminations of the blood vessel walls, which increase the tone of the venous and lymphatic wall and improve the venous return.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin and has excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it is also active in wound healing as well as healing ulcers.
- Furthermore, it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby prevents oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- The flower of the cornflower was taken up in the French Pharmacopoeia since 1884 because of its anti-inflammatory properties, specially used in ophthalmology and the area around the eyes.
- It has astringent properties and also has an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- It has three major benefits – firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. Thirdly, and most importantly, is has a inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in firmer and more elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with
vitamin P properties, the tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties. The polyphenolic compounds also act as an astringent, but protect the skin, bringing about vasoconstriction,
reducing inflammation in the affected area. Finally, cell regeneration is promoted as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair as well as the tensile strength.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and has haemostatic properties, providing natural silica to the skin. The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds and it is the flavonoids that are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repairing actions.
- lady's mantle
- It contains 6-8% tannins, mainly oligomeric gallotannins, and flavonoids, which are the components responsible for its anti-elastase and free radical scavenging activity.
- It furthermore has an astringent effect on the skin, and helps to protect the elastin fibers, which are extremely thin - between 1 and 3 Tm in diameter.
- Elastin is required for skin elasticity and is a protein in the skin, which together with collagen and glycosaminoglycans, makes up the connective tissue. All these elements originate in the fibroblast.
- It is a very specialized herb, and is used specifically where elastin needs to be boosted and the tensile strength increased.
- protein extract from germinated seeds
- This vegetable protein hydrolyzate is obtained from germinated, organic grown wheat seeds, using only pure water for germination.
- When the seeds germinate a natural enzymatic hydrolysis occurs, producing natural active bio-molecules (peptides and amino acids). Extraction is performed when the required filmogenic effect is reached.
- When applied to the skin, it has an immediate and perceptible long-lasting tightening and lifting effect.
- It is used for a variety of cosmetic uses, such as treating burns, warts, impetigo, skin eruptions, neuralgia, swollen joints, toothache and cellulite, but its greatest action is that of it being a circulatory compound, which helps other ingredients to be absorbed by the skin.
- It also assists with the removal of waste products from the skin and has topical anti-fungal, anthelmintic, molluscicidal and anti-mutagenic properties.
- Apart from its softening and soothing properties, it also has itch-relieving and anti-irritant properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and pain killing actions - provided by the saponins and flavonoids.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it furthermore contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) also known as essential fatty acids (EFA). When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- With the abovementioned in mind rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration and enhances wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly it has shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Cleanse the skin with Ageless Herbal Face Wash.
Place a small amount of the Ageless Herbal Eye Gel on the tips of each ring finger and rub the two ring fingers together.
Apply the gel by gently smoothing it over the entire eye area in a circular movement. Start from the top inside corner of the eyes, following the contour of your eyes, by moving outwards and then toward the area underneath the eyes. Terminate the motion at the bottom inside corner of the eyes.
Do this gently and use every morning and evening.
- I hope this reaches the person behind this product - just wanted to say it's great. I've had dark circles and bags under my eyes my whole adult life. I've done everything I could find to relieve them--changed my diet, used harsh creams, etc. But your stuff works! The circles and bags are much diminished and I look younger, more rested, and healthier--thanks!
- I've been using the eye gel since I got it and I'm more than happy with the results so far. Thanks for this product and making it affordable.
- I just wanted you to know, that I love the Eye Gel. It seems to be making my eye area healthier. The skin is bouncing back and the lines are not showing near as much. After living in Arizona all my life (41years) we squint all the time due to the sun. Due to squinting the area under my eyes was starting to stay in that squint position. Now it is much more relaxed. I think it is a great product and the price is very reasonable. I have told people about it and know of one that has already ordered it. I have only been using this product for the last month.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Ordering herbal Eye Gel from us
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.