Although we do not sell Human Growth Hormones we have a look at what it is supposed to do in the fight against aging. We neither support nor reject the benefits of it, but only offer this page for your information.
Please note, we do not sell any human growth hormones - we simply added this page for the sake of our visitors, since so many people want to know about it.
The field of being "Ageless" is a fascinating topic, and new development are constantly reported and used by millions of people.
Although we at www.ageless.co.za are committed to providing active herbal products to assist in anti-aging, skincare, cosmetics, hair care, supplements and diets, we also recognize the help and assistance that other products can provide, and for this reason we have no problem in providing you with the following information.
One such product is human growth hormones, the new buzz word in the quest of anti-aging and Being Ageless.
We provide the information below, as was supplied to us by one of the manufacturers. We do not accept any responsibility for the correctness of the information, the efficacy thereof or any claims made.
On this page:
As we pass 20 years of age, our Pituitary Gland begins to slow down, producing ever decreasing levels of HGH. This decrease is, on average, 14% every 10 years. By the time we are 65, most of us are producing little or no HGH. It is this decline in HGH levels that lead to many of the symptoms that we all associate with aging; wrinkled skin, expanding waistlines, and less energy and vitality.
Since 1990, tens of thousands of studies have been published in medical journals worldwide, that show that increasing your own supply of HGH, either by injections, or natural nutrient supplements, can help you achieve dramatic anti-aging benefits. It should be noted that in all cases, it is recommended that HGH replacement therapy be accompanied by good dietary habits, and sensible exercise programs.
- Increased Energy Levels
- Improved Immune System
- Increased Exercise and Sport Performance and preventing sports injuries
- Reduction in Body Fat and promotion of Weight Loss and controlling obesity
- Increased Bone Density
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Cardiac and Lung Functions
- Rejuvenation of Kidneys and other organs that shrink with age
- Increase Muscle Mass
- Improve Skin Texture, Elasticity and Thickness
- Muscles, Body Fat and Exercise
- Muscle Strength 88%
- Muscle Size 81%
- Body Fat Loss 72%
- Exercise Tolerance 81%
- Exercise Endurance 83%
Skin and Hair
Healing, Flexibility and Resistance
Healing Of Old Injuries 55%
Healing Of Other Injuries 61%
Healing Capacity 71%
Back Flexibility 53%
Resistance To Common Illness 73%
Sexual Potency/Frequency 75%
Duration Of Penile Erection 62%
Frequency of Nighttime Urination 57%
Hot Flashes 58%
Menstrual Cycle Regulation 38%
Energy, Emotions and Memory
Energy Level 84%
Emotional Stability 67%
Attitude Toward Life 78%
By restoring the levels of HGH back to the levels we had in our youth, has astonishing effects on people. Doctor Klatz's book is full of tested examples. The key to aging lies in our Pituitary gland. In our youth, this gland produced an abundance of human growth hormone. However, as we aged, our Pituitary gland's production of this vital hormone diminished. In fact, studies show that as we age, not only does our Pituitary gland produces less growth hormone, it also begins to produce Somatistatin. Somatistatin is a substance that inhibits our Pituitary gland from distributing, even the reduced amounts of HGH that it produces as we age.
Thousands of doctors world wide are prescribing HGH in injectable format, to treat patients who are successfully stopping and turning back Mother Nature's aging clock! Injectable HGH is a synthetic form of Human Growth Hormone. The only problem with Prescription HGH therapy via injectable format is the expense. Prescription HGH therapy costs about $1,000 A MONTH!
There is a clear and definite difference from obtaining pure Human Growth Hormones, which must be prescribed by a medical professional, and which is injected daily into the abdomen area of the body.
Here you would look at a product like Norditropin® made by the pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk®.
Then there are a variety of supplements which claim to induce the pituitary gland to naturally manufacture increased levels of HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
These 'precursor' supplements normally contain a selection of ingredients, which we discuss below, but PLEASE NOTE that we do not support ANY claims made by these supplement manufacturers.
- Studies have show that L-Arginine improves immune responses to bacteria, viruses and tumor cells. L-Arginine has also been shown to promote wound healing and regeneration of the liver. It promotes the release of growth hormone. It is considered crucial to optimal muscle growth and tissue repair. (Austin Nutritional Research)
- Aids in the manufacture of other amino acids, and is part of the structure of hemoglobin and cytochromes. These are enzymes involved in providing energy. Also has a calming effect and is sometimes used to treat manic-depressive and aggressive individuals. Produces glucagon, which is an inhibitor of sugar cravings. Glycine helps trigger the release of oxygen to the energy requiring cell-making process. It is also considered a very important factor in manufacturing hormones that are responsible for a strong immune system. (Austin Nutritional Research)
- May help increase growth hormone secretion in high doses. Aids in immune system and liver function. Promotes healing functions. Ornithine's chief therapeutic value lies in its ability to enhance liver function, protect the liver and detoxify harmful substances. It has been used in the treatment of hepatic coma states. It also helps release a growth hormone that metabolizes excess body fat when combined with Arginine This growth hormone is also an immune system stimulant.
- Is a powerful amino acid that contributes to an anabolic state in muscles, improves immune function and enhances recovery. In addition to it being beneficial to athletes, it has now been shown to help the critically ill. IMPORTANT - Glutamine was added to the nutritional support that was given to critically ill patients who were suffering from various conditions, such as severe infections, pneumonia, burns and trauma. What they found was those who received the glutamine supplement had a 50% greater survival rate at six months than those who didn't receive glutamine.
- The reason that glutamine helped keep these patients alive is that it supports several important body systems. Glutamine is known to be essential to the immune system, which helps fight infection and disease in both critically ill and healthy persons alike. It is also known that the amount of skeletal muscle a person has is a critical determinant of life expectancy in severely ill patients. Glutamine helps prevent the loss of lean muscle mass and this greatly increases life expectancy. The bottom line is that if glutamine is so powerful an amino acid that it can increase survivability by 50% by preserving muscle and boosting immunity in the critically ill, imagine what beneficial effects it can have on a healthy body. (Griffiths RD, Jones C. Palmer TEA. Six month outcome of critically ill patients given glutamine-supplemented Parenteral Nutrition, Nutrition 1997)
- Recent studies have proven that L-Glutamine is one of two types of nourishes the brain. The other being Glucose. Your brain requires a constant supply of energy to think. L-Glutamine helps provide the fuel your brain cells need to help you fight fatigue and think clearly.
Without a doubt, the era of Anti-Aging is here. Clinical testing on thousands of people, has proven that we can age healthier, happier, with more strength and vitality than ever before.
A leading medical organization in the field of Anti-Aging, is the A4M Organization. This group is comprised of 5,000 Physicians in the United States and throughout the World.
"Grow Young With Human Growth Hormone", a best seller, published by A4M's president, Ronald Klatz, reveals the role that Human Growth Hormone plays in our aging process. And that Human Growth hormone may just be the key to living longer, healthier, active lives! Thousands of Doctors throughout the World, like Doctor Klatz, now believe that the discovery of the role Human Growth Hormone in the aging process, is the most remarkable medical discovery in this century!
Ronald Klatz, M.D. Author "Grow Young With HGH" Says - "Aging is not inevitable. Incredible as it may seem, the slow decline of appearance and function that we call aging may not be fixed in our genes or part of human destiny"
New England Journal Of Medicine/Daniel Rudman, M.D. Says; "Six months of HGH hormone therapy reversed the aging process from 10 to 20 years! The overall deterioration of the human body that comes with growing old is not inevitable!"
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.