Our herbal Mud Face Mask is a concentrated facial mask that should be used weekly to obtain and maintain your youthful skin. The selection of extracts and elements combined to form this product will boost the health of your skin, fight aging, reduce signs of aging, improve circulation and create dramatic changes after use. If people knew the positive effects that a regular facemask can have on their looks, all would be using a good face mask, like our Mud Face Mask, weekly.
$36.00 for 100 ml
ZAR 120.00 for 100 ml
Our Herbal Mud Face Mask is a blend of thermal mud with oligoelements, kaolin and herbal as well as botanical extracts and cover the entire spectrum to promote a smoother, finer, younger-looking and more vital skin.
Very few masques contain the same amount of active ingredients as we included in this formulation. Our Herbal Mud Face Mask can be used on any skin type, and will also help if you suffer from skin problems.
Not only does it fight inflammation and other minor infections, but also helps the skin to repair sun damage and photo aging, while restoring the suppleness and firmness of the skin.
The other herbal and botanical extracts help the skin to rejuvenate and regenerate by boosting and supporting the collagen and elastin in the skin, which not only helps to lessen wrinkles and lines, but also pro-actively works towards preventing them in the future.
Anybody that is concerned about the way they look, and wish to have a well-groomed look - be that male or female - should use a facemask at regular intervals to support and encourage a healthy skin and to fight the signs of aging for as long, and best, as possible.
Our Mud Face Mask has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: almond, aloe, centella, jojoba, kaolin, MSM, olive leaf extract, rosehip, soy, tea tree leaves and thermal mud with oligoelements.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Mud Face Mask, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- Sweet almond oil is a noble oil with highly emollient properties. The unsaturated fatty acids contained enhance the regulation of the lipid phase of the cutaneous mantle.
- It is extremely well tolerated and is thus used in cosmetics for its moisturizing, lubricating, sebum-restorative and re-epithelizing properties.
- The un-saponifiable part of the product, comprising mainly of squalene, tocopherols and phytosterols (principally campesterol, stigmasterol and sitosterol types) provide the skin with highly nutritive substances.
- The topical application of sweet almond oil acts on the connective tissue of the skin and improves the tone and elasticity.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds and is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be contributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- Although people see jojoba as oil, it is really a wax ester, and is non-oily or greasy and contains high levels of tocopherols, which have an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Skin absorption studies at the University of Michigan demonstrated that jojoba is quickly absorbed into the skin, apparently via the transappendegeal mechanism and occurs through the pores and hair follicles – but because it is so rapidly absorbed, the pores and hair follicles remain open and thus maintain their proper functioning ability.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and softens the skin by a dual action – firstly by forming a non-greasy lipid layer, which is partially occlusive (thereby preventing water-loss through the skin) and by the diffusion of jojoba into the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum to soften this tissue.
- It is an ingredient used for centuries and this natural clay-like mineral (silicate of aluminum) is used for its absorbent properties as well astringent effect.
- These qualities are used to draw out impurities and toxins, as they are electromagnetic and thereby clear the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutions and other waste materials.
- It is most useful in the treatment of arthritis and other diseases, where joint pain is experienced, as well as muscular pains and aches.
- On the skin, it is useful in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. The sulfur contained in the MSM is also used in the skin for collagen synthesis.
- olive leaf extract
- It has cicatrizing properties and therefore is useful in wound healing. It is also of use when the skin has been burnt or damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The presence of flavonoids and oleanolic acid stimulate the components of the connective tissue and regularize the metabolism in the skin – thereby increasing the vitality and health of the skin.
- On the other hand, the secoiridoid derivatives (oleuropeoside) in olive leaves are responsible for the vaso-dilating and relaxant properties that the extract has on the skin and muscles. Its rubefacient (warming and increased blood flow) properties make it a good ingredient for sport and muscle preparations as well.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA). When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- From this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly it has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- They may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin, thanks to their revitalizing and emollient properties.
- tea tree leaves
- The benefits of tea tree are also present in the finely ground up leaves. These have a superbly antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and are therefore a highly prized ingredient, which fights a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The somewhat grainy feel of these finely ground leaves has an extremely gentle exfoliating action on the skin.
- thermal mud with oligoelements
- It is superbly absorbent, working as a decongestive and removes toxins, while increasing the skin’s ability to heal itself.
- Furthermore, it is most effective in stimulating the metabolism of the skin and thereby increasing the vitality of the skin.
- Most importantly, it contains oligoelements, which re-mineralize the skin, thereby creating the environment for a healthy and younger looking skin.
Cleanse the skin with Ageless Herbal Face Wash and pat skin dry. Apply Ageless Herbal Mud Face Mask evenly over the face and neck area, avoiding the eye and lip area.
Relax and leave on for 15 - 20 minutes, then wash off with tepid water and pat dry. Apply Ageless Herbal Day or Night Cream.
Use the Ageless Herbal Mud Face Mask every 2 - 3 weeks, or every week in extreme cases.
- Once a week I take time off from my busy schedule and pamper myself and my skin. This is when I use your facemask, as I have not found another one that help my skin looking as fresh. After the mask my skin looks less tired, lined and has a rosy glow.
Ordering herbal Face Mask
Click Here to BUY:
$36.00 for 100 ml
ZAR 120.00 for 100 ml
- Easy to use packaging and no mess.
- Herbal and natural formula with no artificial fragrances or colorant.
- Boosts the skin's vitality and helps prevent minor skin problems.
- Increases elasticity and helps to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Boosts elastin and collagen formation.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.