Our herbal Nourishing Night Cream is the best way to provide your skin with nourishment at night to help the skin repair damage done during the day, and to prepare your skin for the new day ahead.
$35.00 for 50 ml
ZAR 210.00 for 50 ml
With this cream, you supply your skin with the ammunition to fight aging and to repair the damage wreaked on your skin during the day. It penetrates deeply and does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy, and does not cause any skin problems.
The active ingredients, listed below, will pro-actively work at fighting the free radicals caused during the day and this antioxidant effect will help prevent aging for as long as possible, and help you keep your youthful looks for longer.
It will also help to repair damage, previously accumulated, from bad habits, sun damage and a hectic life style. This is done in several ways - from stimulating growth and circulation, to helping regenerate cells, while removing oxidative wastes from the cells and tissue, plus preventing skin and tissue degradation.
Not even the most dry and dehydrated skin stands a chance against this hyper nourishing and deeply moisturizing cream. Your skin will not only feel and look softer, but will have a far more toned and firm look as well, as the ingredients are so formulated to not only moisturize and hydrate the skin, but also to help firm-up the skin and supportive tissues.
Our Nourishing Night Cream has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: Olive, Centella, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Eco-Friendly Preservative, Jojoba Oil, Calendula, Chamomile, Frankincense, Myrrh, Rose, Sesame Seed, Vitamin E and Hemp Seed Oil.
- olive milk and wax extract
- Olive extract is used to nourish dry skin and to help maintain skin suppleness, while soothing the skin and protecting it from the affects of the sun, water and other external aggressors.
- Olive is great to improve skin feel, while reducing irritation, but at the same time increasing skin hydration and moisture.
- Even with all of these positive factors it does not cause the skin to feel greasy, oily or tacky and is easily absorbed.
- Our Olive Extract is is 100% naturally derived and is PEG free, creating a silky skin feel. At the same time it increases elasticity while fighting pollution and protecting from the environment, helping to prevent wrinkles and acting as an antioxidant.
- The wax extracted from olives is also very high in natural squalene, normally obtained from sharks, is a highly prized ingredient– olives give us a botanical alternative to squalene from sharks, thereby eliminating the need to harvest this compound from sharks.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure
- cocoa butter
- Although it is mostly known for the base of making chocolates it also has a vast application in the field of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- It has a very low melting point making it valuable in cosmetics and is one of the most stable fats known, containing natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity and give it a storage life of two to five years, making it a good choice for non-food products.
- It furthermore has a smooth texture and has excellent emollient properties making it ideal for skin care products to prevent skin dryness and to moisturize the skin and improve elasticity.
- shea butter
- Shea butter contains vitamin E and polyphenols, which are antioxidants.
- This wonderfully emollient and moisturizing butter does not irritate the skin and does not clog the pores nor cause pimples – and can be used successfully on acne and problem skin.
- apricot kernel
- Apricot kernel oil is a fine textured, smooth and lightweight carrier oil, which the skin easily absorbs, without leaving the skin feeling oily and it is high in poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
- grape seed
- Grape seed oil has a fine texture and is almost odorless, light in texture and is easily absorbed by the skin. It has mildly astringent qualities, which help to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for all skin types and particularly for acne and other skin complaints.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) also known as essential fatty acids (EFA), and when they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Because of this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip help reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly, rosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- eco-friendly preservative
- A natural eco-certified paraben free preservative.
- Although people see jojoba as oil, it is really a wax ester, and is non-oily or greasy and contains high levels of tocopherols, which have an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Skin absorption studies at the University of Michigan demonstrated that jojoba is quickly absorbed into the skin, which is apparently via the transappendegeal mechanism and occurs through the pores and hair follicles. Because it is so rapidly absorbed, the pores and hair follicles remain open and thus maintain their proper functioning ability.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and softens the skin in a dual action – firstly by forming a non-greasy lipid layer, which is partially occlusive (thereby preventing water-loss through the skin) and secondly by the diffusion of jojoba into the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum to soften this tissue.
- It is a botanical compound often used, as it has excellent properties for skin care and helps with cell rejuvenation, wound healing, reducing inflammation, soothing and softening the skin.
- Calendula is particularly helpful in cracked and damaged skin and has a humectant action on the skin, which helps with dry and dehydrated skin, while the cell rejuvenating properties are most useful in older as well as damaged skin.
- Furthermore, it has a slightly antiseptic and bactericidal effect and also helps with re-mineralization, because of the oligoelements contained in the compound.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin and has excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it is also active in wound healing, as well as in healing ulcers.
- Furthermore, it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes.
- frankincense Oil
- Frankincense oil is said to help rejuvenate an ageing skin, is a skin tonic and is effective with sores, carbuncles, wounds, scars and skin inflammation.
- Certain Studies suggest that Frankincense essential oil may be beneficial i the treatment of cancer, as it has been found to reduce the size of tumours and lesions on the skin.
- When used in a cream or lotion, amazing results are achieved in the treatment of chronic wounds and ulcers. It accelerates wound healing and sorts out athlete’s foot, as well as weeping eczema.
- Bedsores, deeply chapped and cracked skin, boils, carbuncles, acne and all other skin ailments show dramatic results when myrrh oil is used to treat them, and it can also be applied with a cotton bud directly on sores, wounds and other skin infections.
- When rose oil is included in a cream or lotion, it stimulates the skin, while moisturizing and hydrating, boosting all skin types and being particularly beneficial to dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- It helps to reduce skin redness, fight inflammations, as well as fix broken capillaries on the skin and also acts as a general skin tonic with its astringent properties.
- sesame seed oil
- Sesame oil is a good source of vitamins E and B complex and minerals; such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, while containing protein as well as lecithin. Although it is rather a thick oil, it is often used for treating eczema, psoriasis and dry, stressed and mature skin and it contains excellent moisturizing properties.
- In folk medicine it has also been used to help fade blemishes.
- vitamin E
- As we age, the natural amounts of vitamin E become less in our skin and this can be supplemented by applying it directly to the skin.
- Not only does it help to guard against the ravages of free radicals, and keeping the resultant aging at bay, but also helps to moisturize the skin and assist with tissue repair.
- hemp seed oil
- It is non-greasy and has fine soothing and moisturizing properties. It is excellent for fighting aging and also has superb moisture balancing properties.
- High amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) are found in hemp seed oil, which are excellent as an anti-inflammatory ingredient, helping to heal skin lesions and balance dry or oily skin conditions.
Cleanse the skin with Ageless Herbal Face Wash and pat the skin dry.
Apply the cream by placing a small amount on the tips of your fingers, rubbing your fingertips together and then gently smoothing it onto the skin with upward and outward strokes to your face and neck.
- After just two weeks it looks as if I have a new skin.
- My skin is softer, yet firmer after use. I feel so good about it that I want to use it during the day as well.
- M. S. - London
- (Note: - It can be used during the day if the skin is severely dry and dehydrated, or in very drying conditions and during the winters if you stay in a very harsh climate)
Ordering herbal Night Cream
Click Here to BUY:
$35.00 for 50 ml
ZAR 210.00 for 50 ml
- Super nourishing and moisturizing cream to help fight aging without being oily, greasy or leaving a tacky residue.
- Soothes and calms the skin, promoting even colored complexion and fine facial texture.
- Softens the skin softer and help firm-up sagging and damaged skin.
- Helps to repair skin damage and prevents any other skin damage.
- Fights aging at cellular level by neutralizing free radicals.
- Improves circulation and boosts collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.