Our herbal Healing Cream has proven to be one of the most versatile products to be used on cuts, scrapes, burns, eczema, psoriasis, topical allergies, rashes and a selection of other skin complaints and problems.
$45.00 for 100 ml
ZAR 200.00 for 100 ml
Our Healing Cream must be one of our most popular products, which is bought over-and-over again by people who have discovered the amazing properties of this cream. It is made in a base of soy and olive milk with all the added herbal and botanical extracts listed below, is an easy-to-apply cream, which is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving no residue or tackiness.
It is a great cream to have around the house and office for those small emergencies that seem to happen all the time, and a very good treatment cream for a variety of skin ailments.
It is a sad truth, but people normally only turn to this cream after all else has failed - and then become fanatical believers. It would cut out so much time, cost and pain, if people immediate got this remarkable Healing Cream to help them on the road to recovery.
Some case studies
Our Healing Cream has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: aloe, birch sap, calendula, centella, chickweed, horsetail, marshmallow, MSM, olive leaf extract, rosehip, soy, tea tree oil and white lily.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Healing Cream, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, that has suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds and is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the complete extract, as it is the synergy between the various substances in the extract that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically to the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- birch sap
- This is an effective astringent and has good antibacterial properties. It has a very positive effect on the elasticity of the skin, and also eliminates toxins.
- It has an amazing healing action on problem skin and is often used for psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- In a study it also showed that the betulinic acid found in birch sap, to be helpful to control the cancerous growth of melanoma and other skin tumor cells.
- This botanical compound is often used in skin care products, as it has excellent properties and helps with cell rejuvenation, wound healing, reducing inflammation, soothing and softening the skin.
- Calendula is particularly helpful in cracked and damaged skin and has a humectant action on the skin, which helps with dry and dehydrated skin, while the cell rejuvenating properties are most useful in older as well as damaged skin.
- Furthermore, it has a slightly antiseptic and bactericidal effect and also helps with re-mineralization, with the oligoelements contained in the compound.
- One of its main functions is to increase circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing. Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It is high in saponins, which have a healing and soothing effect on the skin, and is used with great success on rashes, itchiness, eczema, psoriasis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, inflammations and other skin complaints.
- The vulnerary properties of this herb helps to prevent tissue degeneration and helps to arrest bleeding in wounds.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and has haemostatic properties, providing natural silica to the skin. The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as a treatment for wounds. The flavonoids are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repairing properties.
- It has very beneficial effects on skin problems and diseases and helps in healing wounds, sores, skin ulcers, burns and in soothing irritation.
- Marshmallow not only has good anti-inflammatory properties, but also controls bacterial infections and boosts immunity at cellular level.
- It also has an inhibitory effect in hyaluronidase, which is an enzymatic action in which the hyaluronic acid and other muco-polysaccharides in the connective tissue are degraded.
- An inhibition and reduction in hyaluronidase leads to better moisture levels in the skin. This inhibitory effect also boosts the dermal structure and improves wound healing processes, while at the same time reducing skin aging and diminishing inflammation.
- It is most useful in the treatment of arthritis and other diseases where joint pain is experienced, as well as for muscular pains and aches.
- On the skin, it is useful in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis. The sulfur contained in the MSM is also used in the skin for collagen synthesis.
- olive leaf extract
- It has cicatrizing properties and is therefore useful in wound healing and is also of use when the skin has been burnt or damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The presence of flavonoids and oleanolic acid stimulate the components of the connective tissue and regularize the metabolism in the skin – thereby increasing the vitality and health of the skin.
- The secoiridoid derivatives (oleuropeoside) in olive leaves are responsible for the vaso-dilating and relaxant properties that the extract has on the skin and muscles. Its rubefacient (warming and increased blood flow) properties, make it a good product for sport and muscle preparations as well.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA). When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- From this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound
healing and reducing scar formation. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin. When used regularly, rosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues, due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a good emollient as well.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, giving it anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols. These components have been shown to improve certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- Soy may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin thanks to the revitalizing and emollient properties of phytosterols.
- tea tree oil
- The main benefits of tea tree oil are that it has superb antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and is therefore a highly prized ingredient to fight a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The molecular structure of tea tree oil makes it penetrate the skin easily, where it also has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect on any inflammation found in the skin.
- It is most beneficial in helping wounds heal faster and cleaner.
- white lily
- It has been traditionally used to treat abscesses, boils, skin ulcers, wounds and burnt skin.
- Recent studies have shown that the saponins in white lily can inhibit certain skin cancer activation.
- It is used to treat cuperosis (couperose/cuperose) where the skin is covered with small-dilated blood vessels.
- Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory, protective, hydrating, moisturizing and emollient properties, which in turn help with skin elasticity.
- Cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Make sure the wound is clean and apply Healing Cream over the area. Reapply when dressing the wound, at least twice a day.
- Apply liberal amounts of Healing Cream to the burn area and reapply when dressing the burn, at least twice a day.
- Other problem areas (eczema, psoriasis, acne, hemorrhoids etc.)
- Apply the Healing Cream twice a day, or more, whenever necessary.
Here are some comments that we received from clients regarding this product:
- I purchased in August 2004 your Healing Cream after having had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my leg. I found your cream on the internet and thought:" What do I have to lose?" Today, on October 12th 2004, my leg looks like after a miracle. The coloration is still there, and it will probably take several months to fade, but I didn't have to have my skin replaced, and the wound healed perfectly WITHOUT a scar!!!!! I can only recommend this cream to other burn victims.
- I never wrote to a company before extolling the virtues of a particular product - but HEALING CREAM is the best product I have ever used!! I am a landscaper and one day a falling tree branch scraped my face leaving horrible cuts (both small and large) on my handsome face!! I was utterly devastated--and ran to a "top dermatologist" for help and treatment - well, $125 dollars later-I was told to soak my cuts with a burrows solution--and they would heal - no such luck-they just made my face hideously crusty with repulsive scabs-but no real healing took place - I was getting desperate-and becoming despondent when I found your website--saw the MIRACULOUS before and after-and promptly ordered - My package arrived 5 days later (THANK GOD) and I am not joking you when I say I SAW NOTICEABLE RESULTS IN ONE DAY!!! I WAS AND STILL AM SO ELATED YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS TRUE MIRACLE CREAM SAVED MY LIFE!! I am no longer shy and ashamed of my complexion-my handsome face is restored to normal AND I BELIEVE HEALING CREAM IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!! My only lament is that I do not have before and after photos to show you---believe me when I say the results are AMAZING!!!!!! - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!!
- Yes sir, you are right--it was me that recommended the Healing Cream and the Detox capsules from a message board that I correspond with others on acne. I am glad that you have had many orders for these products, as they really work, and the other people on the message board that started using it, is also having FANTASTIC results. Quite frankly, I started using them as I tried everything else and was in a desperate state, like so many others are when their skin is in turmoil, and was so pleased with the results that I couldn't stop posting messages about it on the board - and for that reason you had all the inquiries regarding it.
Ordering herbal Healing Cream
Click here to BUY:
$45.00 for 100 ml
ZAR 200.00 for 100 ml
- Effective for a variety of skin ailments - acne, psoriasis, haemorrhoids, rashes, allergies and irritations.
- Helps wounds cuts, burns, insect bites etc heal faster and minimizes scarring and scar tissue.
- Easy to absorb and leaves no residue or tackiness.
- Proven over 14 years to be an effective healing cream.
- Contains herbs and botanical extracts and no harsh chemicals.
- Economical and safe to use.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.