Our herbal Rosemary Conditioner is more than just the normal run-of-the-mill hair conditioner - it is more like a treatment for your hair. All the herbal and botanical extracts will nourish your hair, and improve the volume, texture and manageability of your crowning glory.
We have achieved the perfect balance in our Herbal Hair Conditioner - it provides moisture to the hair shaft, conditions and nourishes the hair cuticles, whilst at the same time adding volume and shine.
Since styling, chemical treatments and normal everyday care can impact negatively on your hair, we included pure vegetable protein, extracted from the cell membranes of carrots, to help "build" and nourish your hair to improve flexibility, shine and volume.
Although our Herbal Hair Conditioner helps restore the vitality and health of your hair, it does not weigh it down, nor does it cause your hair to become greasy or oily.
Even though the Herbal Hair Conditioner can be used every day, you will find that you only use it weekly, and after your very first use, you will be able to see and feel the difference in your hair - the improved flexibility, the way it shines, the volume, as well as the nourished and cared-for look that it will show.
Our Rosemary Conditioner has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: birch sap, jojoba, camomile, vegetable protein, green tea, nettle and rosemary.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Rosemary Conditioner, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- birch sap
- This is an effective astringent and has good antibacterial properties, with a very positive effect on the elasticity of the skin, It also helps to eliminate toxins.
- It has an amazing healing action on problem skin and is often used for psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- In hair care it acts as a general hair tonic, and is also used to control oily hair and scalp.
- jojoba (general) - jojoba (hair)
- It is an extremely functional ingredient in hair and scalp preparations as scalp related problems are caused by a hardened build-up of sebum that clogs the hair follicles and may cause some types of scaling.
- If this hardened build-up is not removed, it can eventually obstruct the hair follicle's ability to function properly, which can lead to a loss of the hair shaft, and ultimately, death of the follicle.
- Jojoba rapidly penetrates down to the scalp and hair shaft, and readily loosens and dissolves this hardened build-up. The scalp and hair follicles are left clean and free to continue their normal function.
- It is also an excellent soil-dissolving agent, which can remove sticky build-up on the hair from many modern hair preparations as well as airborne particulates. Jojoba will leave the hair clean and supple.
- Jojoba exhibits a matchless keratoplastic effect that leaves the hair shimmering and brings out the hair's natural color overtones and brilliance, and a periodic treatment with jojoba oil being massaged into the scalp and hair, and then left to do its work, can make a vast difference to the quality of your hair as well as the health of your scalp.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin. It has excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing, as well as healing ulcers.
- Furthermore, it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- vegetable protein
- Vegetable protein – Extensin – is nature’s answer to a natural “collagen” alternative, and lends moisture as well as nourishment to the hair.
- This vegetable protein is extracted from the cellular walls of carrots and is therefore totally pure and natural.
- green tea
- It has three major benefits – Firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, thereby reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in more firm and elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties. The tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties, whereas the polyphenolic compounds also act as an astringent, but also protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Cell regeneration is caused as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair as well as the tensile strength.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and hair. It has haemostatic properties and provides natural silica to the skin and hair.
- The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin and adding to the structural strength of hair.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds. It is the flavonoids that are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repair actions.
- This plant has been used since antiquity, but today it is only really used in premium hair care products for its success on the scalp to treat seborrhoeic conditions, as well as to fight and prevent dandruff.
- It has two important properties – firstly, it is an outstanding free radical scavenger and therefore has amazing antioxidant properties, and secondly, has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin.
- Apart from this, it has good antiseptic properties and is traditionally used for hair and scalp stimulation, as well as in anti-aging products.
- It has rubefacient properties and therefore is most useful when an increase of blood flow is required or when below-par circulation needs to be rectified.
- When used in fair concentrations in hair products, it not only has a stimulating effect, but also results in forming an extraordinary hair and scalp conditioning product.
Wash with Ageless Herbal Shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Apply a small amount of Ageless Herbal Hair Conditioner to the hair and scalp and gently massage in.
Leave on the hair for at least 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and dry the hair. Style as required.
- I recently tried your shampoo and conditioner and was pleased. I used *** for years but since they changed their product I've been trying everything on the shelf is seems. I liked the way my hair styled and managed with your products and was just writing to let you know how satisfied I am.
- Wow!!!! - this conditioner is great - my mangled and chemically damaged hair thank you from the bottom of their damaged roots. I tried to color my hair after I didn't like what the hairdresser did, and I damaged my hair with all the chemicals in the hair dyes, but after only one use I can feel and see the difference.
Ordering herbal rosemary conditioning
Click Here to BUY:
- Nourishes and "feeds" the hair without hair getting limp and oily.
- Adds volume, shine, flexibility and strength.
- This is really a hair treatment, and not a
normal hair conditioner - and people often just use this conditioner treatment
once every two weeks.
- Makes your hair easy to manage, and helps to loosen tangles, snares and snags.
- Helps to repair damaged hair - be that from mechanical or chemical mistreatment.
- Economical to use, as you do not need it every hair-wash day.
- Never have a "bad hair-day" again.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.